This summer's been a challenge. Zoom-Fatigue. Remote-Work-Fatigue. Fatigue-Fatigue. Plus, I've been eating so many random meals at all hours of the day, My eating habits are completely out of whack.
I've always found it hard to make consistent meals that combine lots of delicious, fresh ingredients that are also healthy and don't take too much time. Any time I find a recipe that I like and can actually cook, I make it over and over to the point where I never want to eat it again!
Then my work pal, JJ, posted another pic of those been delish dinners he's been rustling up all summer. He highly recommended Green Chef, America's #1 certified-organic meal kit delivery service. They have plans that cater to everyone, like Keto, Paleo, Plant-Powered, and something called Balanced Living.
I kinda doubted Green Chef could help me get my eating habits back on track, but as I scrolled back through JJ's story, I had to admit those Green Chef meals do look pretty good.
I decided to try it for myself to see if it could help me stabilize my unpredictable eating habits. Here's how Green Chef makes it easy for me to eat clean
1. A Meal Plan Just For You
With premium organic ingredients, chef-curated recipes, and a variety of meal plans, I searched for the one that would fit my dream lifestyle:
- Keto - 7 Low-Carb, Gluten-free Recipes w/ Meat & Seafood Mains & Veggie Sides. The Roasted Red Curry Chicken w/ Red Curry and Lime Juice looked like a hands-down standout!
- Paleo - 6 Gluten-, Grain-, Dairy-, & Soy-Free Recipes featuring Organic, Sustainably-Sourced Ingredients. Steaks w/ Cilantro Mojo Sauce captured my heart and my tummy. Mmm.
- Plant-Powered - 7 Plant-Based, Vegetarian, and Vegan Recipes. Jamaican Fried Rice Mediterranean Quinoa Bowls. This takeout classic gets a complete vegan makeover with island-inspired flavors.
- Balanced Living - 8 Customizable Recipes - Featuring Meat, Seafood & Vegetarian cuisine. Honey-Citrus Glazed Salmon - Roasted Broccoli & Jerk-Spiced Carrot Fries. How could I say no to this Caribbean-inspired dish? I didn't.
After checking out various plans and recipes, I finally settled on Balanced Living at 3 recipes a week for 2 people.
USDA Certified Organic
Meal Kit Delivery Service
Get $80 Off + FREE Shipping Now!
2. Green Chef's Plans Are Better For You
What's in the Green Chefbox? GMO-free, organic ingredients. All produce is garden-fresh and sourced directly from local farms and suppliers so they're much fresher than the grocery store.
3. My Time Is Of The Essence
It takes a lot of time to research recipes, get to the store, shop, and then make sure to follow the recipe correctly. Green Chef delivers premium, pre-portioned ingredients straight to your door. Quick-n-easy recipe cards with chef's tips and mouth-watering pictures offer a step-by-step cooking guide.
Create and plate in around 30 minutes. Eating well has never been easier. Ready. Set. Dig in.
4. Less Time - More Flavor
Green Chef's amazing team of expert chefs crafts vibrant recipes from around the world - Italian, Thai, Cuban, and American staples. 3 nights a week I cook. Then every other night--presto!--I warm up the best leftovers in a snap.
5. Ding-Dong - Deliciousness At Your Door
Sign up, hit the elliptical after work. Green Chef's got your back with weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly subscriptions. Plus, you can easily change, cancel your subscription, or skip a week whenever you want.
6. Putting the Green in Green Chef
I am totally impressed that Green Chefeliminates the retail step, delivering perfectly portioned ingredients creating less food waste than grocery stores.
All packaging is recyclable and they've offset the carbon footprint of every box they've ever sold! So that's why I've been feeling environmentally virtuous these days.
7. Ka-Ching! - Ka-Ching!
Starting at $11.99 per meal, Green Chef is a better, tastier choice than takeout, and a marvelous way to stick to a budget. Honestly, I haven't been to a grocery store in months, and I successfully hit my target weight last month - woo-woo!
With their colorful, flavor-rich recipes, Green Chef plays a huge part in how I live my life now and how I make the most of it.
Update: Our friends at Green Chef are extending a special offer to our readers! Follow this link to get $80 Off + FREE shipping!